A question about a recipe: Currant-Caraway Shortbread

47076e37 13cd 4a44 9f3a b3d48215dd43  wildcard currant caraway shortbread food52 mark weinberg 5656

I have a question about the recipe "Currant-Caraway Shortbread" from calendargirl. in step 1 she says standing mixed & in step 3. she says remove dough from processor. Also, how much vanilla. It is not listed but she says it needs it?

asked by Taylor Dougherty over 4 years ago

former Community Editor

Hi Taylor - based on the comments on the recipe, I believe vanilla was originally listed in error, and has since been removed.

When you have a specific question on clarification, another option is to contact the recipe author directly by clicking the envelope button on their profile page (http://food52.com/users...), as they don't always see the question come up on the Hotline.