🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chocolate Crinkle Cookies with Grapefruit and Star Anise

Dd8babad 950b 49cb bb7b 7f9fcd999524  foodgawker

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate Crinkle Cookies with Grapefruit and Star Anise" from Fresh Beats, Fresh Eats. Pardon me, but I don't see the baking temperature. Could have missed it.

asked by Baguette & Beurre over 3 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I checked the recipe author's blog, and it should be 350 F. You can read the full post here: http://freshbeatsfresheats...

6bc45c5b 38e5 4ca2 9d5f 64f6d94bc28a  image

Thanks for checking!

68990719 f29f 420f a3cb 3946e8ab2d82  twitterpic

Sorry, I just saw this! Thanks Lindsay-Jean for catching that for me!