A question about a recipe: Honey Cake with White Brigadeiro Filling Covered with Chocolate Ganache

67b65846 9e63 4ed5 b4d7 655739cc4ead  dsc00120 1

I have a question about the recipe "Honey Cake with White Brigadeiro Filling Covered with Chocolate Ganache" from Lulussweetsecrets. What size pan? Is it two separate rounds with the filling spread between them?

asked by LeeleeBakes over 4 years ago

former Community Editor

Since the author says to pour the batter into "a greased and floured pan," I would assume that it's one pan, and then the cake would have to be cut in half to be filled. But that isn't entirely clear, so you might consider sending the recipe author a direct message by going to their profile page (http://food52.com/users...) and clicking the envelope button.