A question about a recipe: Roasted Herbaceous Chicken Leg Quarters and Veg

4a6cce6e cc0d 11e5 8e0d 3c15c2d2bb38  37 full

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Herbaceous Chicken Leg Quarters and Veg" from AmyW. I'm out of white wine, can I substitute dry vermouth ?

asked by Tina Miller over 4 years ago

Tina Miller

thanks! I was feeling insecure with the choice - great to have someone else in the kitchen!

nancy essig

I too prefer white vermouth in many of my recipes. It is always at hand if you love martinis

Juliebell

Yes, dry vermouth is great. You may want to check several as they all have their own specific "herbal" profile. I have a favorite and it isn't expensive. Also, opened vermouth has a longer shelf life properly stored.