🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Herbaceous Chicken Leg Quarters and Veg

4a9f4e0c cc0d 11e5 8d08 3c15c2d2bb38  45 full

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Herbaceous Chicken Leg Quarters and Veg" from AmyW. I'm out of white wine, can I substitute dry vermouth ?

asked by Tina Miller over 3 years ago

1c948827 a7fb 42e9 9a3f 73878d10966d  stringio

thanks! I was feeling insecure with the choice - great to have someone else in the kitchen!

0a62c55f 38bb 4f00 aefc 1de6685070d9  stringio

I too prefer white vermouth in many of my recipes. It is always at hand if you love martinis

Yes, dry vermouth is great. You may want to check several as they all have their own specific "herbal" profile. I have a favorite and it isn't expensive. Also, opened vermouth has a longer shelf life properly stored.