A question about a recipe: Crispy Shrimp & Red Quinoa Patties

A9684854 7a84 44f4 ab77 3c1182cb8140  image dsc1502

I have a question about the recipe "Crispy Shrimp & Red Quinoa Patties" from melina hammer. How much does the shrimp called for in this recipe weigh? We can get them in a wide variety of sizes, so a numerical quantity doesn't work well. Thank you. ;o)

former Community Editor

Hi AntoniaJames, this is one of those questions that I think might be worth a direct message to the recipe author to make sure they see it, and then perhaps they can update the recipe.

Thank you, LJ. I did not realize that questions about a recipe are no longer sent to the person who contributed it. I'll do as you suggest. ;o)

LE BEC FIN

This very issue is something I have emailed as a suggestion to 52, twice now, but to no avail. It would save so many people so much time if 52 would link Hotline questions about a recipe-- to the recipe chef.Because my Hotline experience shows that the vast majority of recipe chefs do not usually frequent the Hotline.