🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Red Roasted Asian Beef Stew

541744eb 3641 4d1f baff d0c6e890d0ec  7852946030 538b17e260 z

I have a question about the recipe "Red Roasted Asian Beef Stew" from monkeymom. In the 2nd step you say add the meat, then wine etc, then, in the same step you say again: "return meat to pot". So when exactly do you return the meat ? thanks, I can't wait to try it.

asked by Plume over 3 years ago

I would ignore the "Return meat to pot" sentence at the beginning of paragraph #2. And follow the instruction to add the meat back in, with the lime zest, later in the paragraph. It just makes it easier to scrape/deglaze the pot, and combine all the new ingredients, when the pot is less full. Sounds delicious!