🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Apple Cinnamon Danish Braid

592e7aa8 ca20 4aef 9cd4 0759a926eca4  screen shot 2014 03 21 at 12.08.04 pm

I have a question about the recipe "Apple Cinnamon Danish Braid" from Heather Hands. Could you assemble this the night before, keep in the refrigerator and bake the next morning without compromising taste/texture/cooking time etc?

asked by Lauren over 3 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I would be concerned that the dough would get soggy. Since the author notes that it stores well in the fridge for 3-4 days and reheats well, I would lean towards fully baking it and then reheating it in the oven the next day before serving.

You can also send a direct message to the recipe author to ask her opinion by clicking the envelope button on her profile page (http://food52.com/users...).