A question about a recipe: Chewy Chickpea Bars (Decadent and Sweet)

29fc8ed1 1203 4e69 b95b 32f0bfa7d9d4  chewy chickpea bars

I have a question about the recipe "Chewy Chickpea Bars (Decadent and Sweet)" from Nissrine @ Harmony à la Carte. What size pan is used here?

asked by Lindsay over 4 years ago

Community Editor at Food52

Hi Lindsay - Since this is a question that only the recipe author can answer, you might want to consider sending them a direct message to ask for clarification. Just click the envelope button on their profile page: http://food52.com/users...

smslaw

I made it the other day. 8 x 8 will do fine. If you don't need gluten free, dairy free, etc. I'd skip the recipe. It wasn't all that good. Pretty dry and flavorless.

Nissrine @ Harmony à la Carte

Hi Lindsay, I'm sorry I'm just seeing this now but I think you already left a message on my blog and we resolved this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Smslaw, sorry to hear it didn't work out or you. It certainly shouldn't come out dry, but rather like a structured cookie dough and very moist indeed. As for flavour, I guess we all have different taste preferences. Thanks!