A question about a recipe: Steak with Green Peppercorns and Roasted Asparagus

Eec78661 f591 4e3f aa2e dbdcca1a0ed2  steak au poivre f52

I have a question about the recipe "Steak with Green Peppercorns and Roasted Asparagus" from CarolineWright. Do you have nutritional info for this? Most interested in calories.

asked by Tina about 4 years ago

Patti in Mississippi

Food 52 does not require the inclusion of that information. There are food calculators out there where you can put exact amounts in to accurately account for calories.

lsgerman

I am a member of "My Fitness Pal" (http://www.myfitnesspal...).
They have a wonderful recipe converter that has recently been updated. You just give the calculator the URL of the recipe. It finds the recipe gives you a list of ingredients (that you can edit) and it gives you the nutritional value of the recipe. I love this site since it helped me start eating healthier and helped me loose 30 lbs last year.