Presale! 2 new cookbooks from Food52. Claim your signed copies »

A question about a recipe: Steak with Green Peppercorns and Roasted Asparagus

Eec78661 f591 4e3f aa2e dbdcca1a0ed2  steak au poivre f52

I have a question about the recipe "Steak with Green Peppercorns and Roasted Asparagus" from CarolineWright. Do you have nutritional info for this? Most interested in calories.

asked by Tina almost 3 years ago

Food 52 does not require the inclusion of that information. There are food calculators out there where you can put exact amounts in to accurately account for calories.

I am a member of "My Fitness Pal" (http://www.myfitnesspal...).
They have a wonderful recipe converter that has recently been updated. You just give the calculator the URL of the recipe. It finds the recipe gives you a list of ingredients (that you can edit) and it gives you the nutritional value of the recipe. I love this site since it helped me start eating healthier and helped me loose 30 lbs last year.

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.