🔕 🔔

My Basket ()

All questions

A question about a recipe: Royal Wedding Scones

F5b27a7e 94d8 4f07 b4e5 d0ceac3e62ee  2016 1104 royal wedding scones james ransom 219

I have a question about the recipe "Royal Wedding Scones" from mrslarkin. What can replace the heavy cream?

asked by Christine Kitoko about 3 years ago
5931bcf1 b22d 41db bdb0 e856dde60d58  image
added about 3 years ago

1 cup heavy cream = 2/3 cup whole milk+ 1/3 cup melted butter. I also read you can instead use 1 cup of evaporated milk.

23b88974 7a89 4ef5 a567 d442bb75da04  avatar
added about 3 years ago

Google tells me 3/4c milk + 1/4c butter would work, too.

Let's Keep in Touch!

Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.

(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)

Please enter a valid email address.