🔕 🔔

I'm looking for a commercial kitchen in the Los Angeles Area to rent

Hi There,
I'm a sweet pie maker trying to find a commercial kitchen to rent (on a part-time basis) in Los Angeles, the valley, Glendale or even Pasadena. Kitchen needs to have a food and milk license. I would be bringing all my equipment. Would just need to use freezer/fridge, oven and obviously counter space. If you have any leads, please post or email :) Thanks for your help!

asked by Julieta L. over 3 years ago

try churches They often rent

F83774ec c18a 46a4 8dff 00877f15aed6  image
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

Try this: http://www.blankkitchen...

0e5c2b73 3f18 46e4 95c9 cbc8af359f65  sadie crop

Thank YOU!!

I have a kitchen available to rent in hawthorne, its by LAX. Affordable rates and mulitple slots available. Plz email me at [email protected] if interested!!

Hi everyone, sorry the kitchen in Hawthorne is no longer available!!
Ps. try contacting local catering companies. They usually have downtime when the kitchen's not being used. Good luck!