🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: "Oh no, you didn't"--"Yes, I did Meatballs"

4aa57066 cc0d 11e5 8e45 3c15c2d2bb38  46 full

I have a question about the recipe ""Oh no, you didn't"--"Yes, I did Meatballs"" from slulibby. Hi, did you use breakfast type sausage or Italian?

asked by Jeannine Doyle over 3 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Hi Jeannine - when you have a specific question for a recipe author, you might want to consider sending them a direct message, since they might not see the question come up on the Hotline. To do so, just click the envelope button on their profile page: http://food52.com/users...