🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Flourless Chocolate Cake

227d9308 9407 4138 98bd 51fa4f92b29d  2014 0415 jenny flourless chocolate cake 008

I have a question about the recipe "Flourless Chocolate Cake" from Jestei. Hellow, what would be a good substitute for the butter in this recipe? i don't want to sacrifice the taste or texture, but I prefer to make this without dairy products, as I would love to make this for my parents, who would need a dessert to be dairy-free. Thanks in advance!

asked by Elise over 3 years ago

In this case, I would say you're only bet worth trying is earth balance butter substitute. I hear it works well as a sub if you can't do dairy. While I'd suggest coconut oil in other instances, I just don't think it will do the trick here. Would be interested in how it turns out.