🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Peanut Butter Pavlova

780a6598 1291 462d b840 77d4ba63c07a  alice peanut butter pavlova food52 mark weinberg 14 05 06 0655

I have a question about the recipe "Peanut Butter Pavlova" from Alice Medrich. Any tips on getting this in a nice shape? Mine spread out further than I would have liked. Not sure if that means I didn't whip it enough? I used less sugar because I added honey roasted peanut butter and didn't want it to be overly sweet.

asked by sfielding over 3 years ago

5dd58b70 52d5 415a 8478 ba9053b33e62  kenzi
Kenzi Wilbur

Kenzi is the Managing Editor of Food52.

You've whipped it enough if the egg whites hold stiff peaks. Its shape doesn't totally matter -- aim for a vague circle that's about a couple inches high, but don't stress about it too much. That's the glory of a free-form dessert!