A question about a recipe: Jeffrey Alford and Naomi Duguid's Luang Prabang Fusion Salad

C744312c 047c 4e0b a7fc 1d8f5a8b5b33  hero

I have a question about the recipe "Jeffrey Alford and Naomi Duguid's Luang Prabang Fusion Salad " from Genius Recipes. can you substitute the pork?

asked by Angie over 4 years ago

You probably use ground chicken or turkey instead of the pork.

I made this tonight and it was so good. I did use pork, but beef, bison or lamb would be good.

SoManyMiles

Pork is traditional but yes, you can use chicken, turkey or even minced fish. SoManyMiles.com

You can, but unless you're Jewish or Muslim I wouldn't. There is nothing else that tastes and has the texture of pork. Smoked turkey comes the closest to the flavor, but it's not the same.