🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Maialino's Olive Oil Cake

15b578e9 e5e0 48e5 872a 23f3c81a5113  2013 1216 genius maialino olive oil cake final 011

I have a question about the recipe "Maialino's Olive Oil Cake" from Genius Recipes. Has anyone tried this as muffins? If so, were there time/temp adjustments and how many did it make? thanks!

asked by Gotowanie Girl over 3 years ago

926ee962 060e 44e6 a1d9 878262f34bf8  image

Big muffin tin I'd think would be half the time, a small one about 1/3 of the time 20 to 25 minutes

Great idea. I hope you try it, and let us know how it turns out. I'm thinking about making this into mini-loaves, as we find that a cake like this, unless we're having a big party, is way too much. I know it would freeze beautifully, given how moist it is. ;o)