🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Warm Fingerling Potato Salad

Beb48144 af48 4b25 bda4 91251a000e03  warm fingerling potato salad

I have a question about the recipe "Warm Fingerling Potato Salad" from Coco Morante. Hi Coco, I think the vinegar has been left out of the ingredients list? It's mentioned in the steps but not anywhere else. What type of vinegar and how much should be used? Thanks

asked by AnnainSydney over 3 years ago

22bb926c 7578 409e b597 70d3882a4d3c  coco golden gate

Hi Annain -- I don't know how I accidentally left this off! The recipe calls for 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. I've tried to update the recipe but I can't find an "edit" function . . . I hope you try it out, it's delicious!

3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Sorry about that!