🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Black Bean and Quinoa Veggie Burgers

E809114b 6e1e 48a8 bb72 c43d25931580  2013 0910 cp black bean quinoa burgers 003

I have a question about the recipe "Black Bean and Quinoa Veggie Burgers" from Sonali aka the Foodie Physician. How much smoked paprika would I use if I wanted to use that instead of the chipotles in adobo?

asked by Erin.Quinn about 3 years ago

They aren't really comparable and I don't know the recipe, but I would add maybe a tbs to her original recipe and a tsp to the yogurt sauce. Also maybe add a little chili powder to both if you have it.