🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Meyer Lemon Cheesecake with Biscoff Crust

0bc0eee9 f5df 4df4 bd2e 9f692159200f  food52 01 29 13 0785

I have a question about the recipe "Meyer Lemon Cheesecake with Biscoff Crust" from Lucy Mercer. Hi! I am looking to make this in advance for a party on June 21st. Does it freeze ok or would you recommend making it closer to that date. Thanks!

asked by Christina carter over 3 years ago

Absolutely. They freeze very well. It's best to cool completely, remove sides of springform pan and place in the freezer for a couple of hours. Then wrap well with plastic wrap. Some suggest wrapping in foil on top of the plastic wrap, but I have not done that.

258a0e75 22f1 4a76 a78d 8f42d2a84eb4  girl in hat crop by lucy mercer

Thanks, Susan, for answering this. I've never tried freezing cheesecakes before, but I've heard that they do very well, and I can't imagine that this one would break any rules. I would defnitely wrap in plastic wrap and foil. Enjoy the cheesecake and please report your results with freezing, Christina.