A question about a recipe: Chocolate Bundt Cake

649ecb61 6487 41f5 9c81 eaae56545b24  2017 0601 chocolate bundt cake bobbi lin 27353

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate Bundt Cake" from KelseyTheNaptimeChef. Has anyone tried to make the Chocolate Bundt cake as muffins/cupcakes or as whoopie pies?

asked by aussiefoodie over 4 years ago

CarlaCooks

I have made them as cupcakes and they work really well. Just keep in mind that this is a pretty moist cake, so the cupcakes are also quite moist. Definitely use disposable cupcake liners (the paper or tin ones); I've made the cupcakes with silicone liners and because the cake was so moist, had difficulty serving the cupcakes outside of the liner. I can't remember how long I cooked the cupcakes, but start testing for doneness around 20 minutes.