A question about a recipe: Natural Ginger Ale

1213923b 2b37 4cc5 8652 d2cba0f193fe  ginger ale 2014 edit 2 0683

I have a question about the recipe "Natural Ginger Ale" from Ashley Centola. I'm curious how 2 cups of water and 3/4 cups of sugar (along with the other fairly low volume ingredients) makes 2 liters. I've never made ginger ale, so that may be a silly question.

asked by erinrae almost 4 years ago

After you make the "brew" and pour it into the bottle, you add water leaving 2 inches at the top. It's in the directions, but you must have missed it.

lynerage

Per recipe under Step 2.

Fill the rest of the bottle with water, leaving a few inches of space at the top, then add the yeast.