🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Red Pepper Taxicab Chicken

F8e6cf07 d0fe 4318 b565 4ebe4185099e  6ezzpy52v qpin5vxlmt2wvkjaozyl6qi55hsrqe4ck

I have a question about the recipe "Red Pepper Taxicab Chicken " from creamtea. anyone tried this recipe on the grill? I'm going to be BBQ-ing chicken parts.

asked by Windischgirl over 3 years ago

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

Windischgirl, although I haven't tried it on the grill myself, in my headnotes you'll see that the original version was a restaurant recipe intended for grilling. Maybe brush with the sauce after flipping.

you should be fine....NY Taxicab version is modeled on Brazilian original, FRANGO NO CHURRASCO, which is grilled. see http://easybrazilianrecipes...