A question about a recipe: Heirloom Tomato and Lemon Mascarpone Tart

3b915f93 de7c 489a af45 32247661a5a0  2017 0717 tomato lemon mascarpone tart julia gartland 2160

I have a question about the recipe "Heirloom Tomato and Lemon Mascarpone Tart" from nannydeb. I don't have a bottomless tart pan. Do you think using a pie tin would impact the recipe?

asked by Briana Kerensky over 4 years ago

nannydeb

If you use a regular pie tin you could use less Mascarpone and just have dough leftover. The bottomless tart pan also helps it come out easier and more intact.

If you use a pie pan, I would probably serve it in the pan.

realchef

when you ay tin pan are you talking actual tin or aluminum foil type , Either can be used as long as you do not keep the pie too long in it more than 1/2 day .