A question about a recipe: Caramelized white chocolate and raspberry financiers

15d2469c 0afa 47e8 b030 17c444bd72ce  dscf1963

I have a question about the recipe "Caramelized white chocolate and raspberry financiers " from Stephanieji. How much almond meal and raspberries are needed for this recipe?

asked by Patricia over 4 years ago

Might try contacting the cook directly with the message feature on her profile ...

Liza's Kitchen NYC

You may want to check out Canelle et Vanille, the website she says she's adapted the recipe from if you don't hear back from her about the recipe. Judging by the rest of the recipe, an educated guess would be about 110 grams of almond meal and 115 grams of raspberries.

Stephanieji

Hi, sorry about the error! It's 55 grams almond flour, I updated the recipe. For the raspberries, I used about 1/2 cup, but it's a bit variable-I put one or two berries in each little teacake. I hope that helps!

Patricia

Yes, thank you.