🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Caramelized white chocolate and raspberry financiers

15d2469c 0afa 47e8 b030 17c444bd72ce  dscf1963

I have a question about the recipe "Caramelized white chocolate and raspberry financiers " from Stephanieji. How much almond meal and raspberries are needed for this recipe?

asked by Patricia about 3 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Might try contacting the cook directly with the message feature on her profile ...

F3fdbabe d72e 44f9 919d eecf03b7e10e  liza skitchenlogo

You may want to check out Canelle et Vanille, the website she says she's adapted the recipe from if you don't hear back from her about the recipe. Judging by the rest of the recipe, an educated guess would be about 110 grams of almond meal and 115 grams of raspberries.

6dfbe24a cd5c 414a 8325 64a7f8a03ec8  static.squarespace

Hi, sorry about the error! It's 55 grams almond flour, I updated the recipe. For the raspberries, I used about 1/2 cup, but it's a bit variable-I put one or two berries in each little teacake. I hope that helps!

7fe1eec6 70a9 4a66 a711 72804314d023  stringio

Yes, thank you.