A question about a recipe: My New Roots' Life-Changing Loaf of Bread

B5a2e7ab 96d3 467b 90e2 51b50a10db94  hero

I have a question about the recipe "My New Roots' Life-Changing Loaf of Bread" from Genius Recipes. I am ready to bake the second half of the Life Changing crackers that I started yesterday. The first batch are terrific but the second seems too crumbly to hold together so may have dried out too much. Should I sprinkle the rolled out sheet of dough with water and see if it will hold better? If not, what to try, Please.

asked by Ivy Trippeer about 4 years ago

I'm sorry for the slow response, Trippeer - I've never made this recipe into crackers before. (Did you grind the mixture to be more fine? I'm intrigued!) In general, with crumbly doughs, I've had success with sprinkling with water as I roll out. I hope it worked out.