🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Vera Obias' Cheddar & Black Pepper Cornbread

924cb81b 70b4 4f15 983b 2073a3f59946  hero

I have a question about the recipe "Vera Obias' Cheddar & Black Pepper Cornbread" from Genius Recipes. what's a suggested bake time for this as mini loaves- 3 x 5? Like 10-15?

asked by Salvegging over 3 years ago

F3fdbabe d72e 44f9 919d eecf03b7e10e  liza skitchenlogo

Something like that. Keep in mind that if you use mini loaves the bread might have additional height/thickness which will add some baking time. It really depends on how much batter you put in the pans. All that said, I'd check them at 15 and go from there.