🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Scallion Pancake Challah

3b17401c ca2e 4d3a b80d 268bb11c370c  scallion pancake challah food52 mark weinberg 14 05 06 0672

I have a question about the recipe "Scallion Pancake Challah" from molly yeh. I hoped to make this fresh for a early morning breakfast with a girlfriend. Can I make the dough and refrigerate over night to bake in the morning?

asked by Jaime almost 3 years ago

Yes you can refrigerate this (& most yeast) dough overnight. But/and remember it will need an hour or two to come to room temp, then more time for final rise, then bake. So, needs a little more time than as written, but convenient & results will be good.