A question about a recipe: Roberta's Parsley Cake

07b867f3 2545 43b3 a1ed 7b552fb5b3ea  genius robertas parsley cake food52 mark weinberg 6024

I have a question about the recipe "Roberta's Parsley Cake" from Genius Recipes. pan size for Roberta's parsley cake: I'm confused about step 6 where the recommended pan size is discussed. It seems to me the "ideal" size would make a thicker cake than the other two options mentioned. Pls confirm the "ideal" pan dimensions. Thanks!

asked by janecf about 4 years ago

Thanks for asking -- there was a typo, and the thinner cake/larger pan dimensions should have been 13x18 inches. That's Roberta's version of ideal, but we liked a standard jelly roll pan just fine too.