A question about a recipe: Roast Pork Loin

C32805d2 7134 4eb7 8af9 87f220cf1cab  pork

I have a question about the recipe "Roast Pork Loin " from Cara Nicoletti. How do I save a recipe ?

asked by Pat Hobbs about 4 years ago

I saved this one too. I save all of Cara's recipes. When you go to the recipe, right above the recipe, you will see the word "save". Click it and you will have the opportunity to create a category for it. Or, click the heart above the picture and that will put it into your favorites. To get back to them, just go to your profile and you will see your favorites and any saved categories. This is how it works from my smartphone. If you use an iPhone or a laptop/desktop, it may look a little different, but should be close.

Rick

Once you're signed in you should see a button on the top left of a recipe to save it (above the photo, not the recipe text.