A question about a recipe: Baked Meat Cannelloni - Cannelloni di Carne al Forno

4a6cce6e cc0d 11e5 8e0d 3c15c2d2bb38  37 full

I have a question about the recipe "Baked Meat Cannelloni - Cannelloni di Carne al Forno" from Maria Teresa Jorge. Is this a recipe I could freeze? I would like to make it ahead for a dinner party.

asked by Darlene almost 4 years ago

Maria Teresa Jorge

Darlene, absolutely!
It freezes very well.
I freeze small portions for my grandchildren and thaw them on the kitchen counter if the weather is not hot.
Depending on the amount you make you either take it out the previous day and let it thaw in the fridge overnight or just a few hours if it's a small portion.
I make the full recipe but do not put the parmesan on top or put the dish in the oven as all elements of the recipe are cooked only up to point 17.
When ready to serve I finish the recipe.
Hope this helps.