A question about a recipe: Margaret Fox's Amazon Chocolate Cake

Ffcd4803 ce58 48bb 961c ec16ecaa9b0c  2013 1001 genius chocolate cake 450

I have a question about the recipe "Margaret Fox's Amazon Chocolate Cake" from Genius Recipes. Would this work as cupcakes?

asked by DianneD almost 4 years ago

ElkNation

I don't see why there would be a problem with that. Just bake for a shorter amount of time.

ElkNation

ElkNation

Yes, it makes great little cupcakes. Bake them for 18-20 minutes at 350°f.

I used to sell cakes, cookies and bars to local grocery stores and restaurants in my town in the nineties. I made these, filled them with cream cheese, powdered sugar and mini choc chips. Then I topped them with a ganache and did squiggles of white...you guessed it..shi shi hostess cupcakes. :)