🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Smoked Trout Paté

43680458 6e34 4e2b 93fe 7d764025c065  2013 1217 finalist smoked trout pate 222

I have a question about the recipe "Smoked Trout Paté" from healthierkitchen. This dish was a big hit when I first made it so I made it a second time to bring to a dinner party in the neighborhood. Unfortunately, the event was cancelled due to illness. Can I safely freeze this dish? Thanks in advance for your response.

asked by Kashap almost 3 years ago

It's not unsafe to freeze it, but the texture will suffer. Not so much the trout, but the dairy may get weird. You may be able to use it in omelettes or a casserole...