A question about a recipe: Pumpkin Christmas Bread

Bb94d768 e4c9 40e5 8884 593831942eb3  pumpkin christmas bread

I have a question about the recipe "Pumpkin Christmas Bread" from mrslarkin. Any tips for scaling this recipe up to bundt size?

asked by kerokit almost 4 years ago

Hmmmm....I have no idea. I'd probably just double the recipe, and use a large bundt pan. Don't forget to grease the bundt pan. I'd be interested in what everyone else thinks. Do let us know how it goes if you try it!

kerokit

Thanks! Will do.

I've only made it in a loaf pan--it's terrific--but I think I'd hesitate to make it in a Bundt pan. It's very dense and moist; I'd be really concerned about it sticking. If you do make it, butter the pan heavily. Also, here's a link to a conversion table so you can compare the volume of your loaf pan to your Bundt pan and calculate how to scale it: http://thebakingpan.com...

kerokit

What an exceptionally helpful answer. Thanks for the advice and resources.