🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Tomatillo White Beans and Shredded Pork

D8cc330b 857e 4759 bf33 27d84715b9b3  p1010141

I have a question about the recipe "Tomatillo White Beans and Shredded Pork" from Fairmount_market. I only have pork chops as that is all they had left at the Farmer's market yesterday. Will they work in this recipe and what adjustments should I make

asked by Heidi Vaught almost 3 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

It seems like it might be best to save this recipe until you can get the right cut of pork, in order to get the shredded texture. You might be interested in this recent article all about pork chops and the best ways to prepare them: https://food52.com/blog...