A question about a recipe: Flourless Chocolate Cake

227d9308 9407 4138 98bd 51fa4f92b29d  2014 0415 jenny flourless chocolate cake 008

I have a question about the recipe "Flourless Chocolate Cake" from Jestei. How di I freeze this and then reheat to serve warm for thanksgiving?

asked by KatieBrooks about 4 years ago

ATG117

Yes, it freezes well. Wrap in plastic wrap, then foil, and then stick it in a ziploc bag.

Jestei

I confess I have never done this, even though I have made this cake a zillion times. I would want better bakers to weigh in but I'd say freeze it then serve at room temp that day. I never serve it warm because I decorate with powdered sugar.