🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: White Lasagna with Swiss Chard, Leeks, and Gruyère

A2f16b6c 11ef 4f6d bd28 ff553b416d36  2014 1028 white lasagna with swiss chard and leeks 016

I have a question about the recipe "White Lasagna with Swiss Chard, Leeks, and Gruyère" from lagougerie. I made this over weekend and it was fantastic. Would like to take to a luncheon group and bake it there. I could assemble that morning. Will the bake Lasgna noodles hold up to a few hours of soaking before being baked?

asked by caninechef almost 3 years ago

B913902a ecaa 4db7 bc9a 952eda4f5b26  img 3307

Yes! I have assembled this several hours before baking and it comes out just fine! In order to minimize absorption of the sauce, make sure all the components are completely cooled before assembly (if you have time!). Enjoy!

Thanks for reply, I assume you realized I meant "no bake noodles" not "baked noodles". So much for my proofing skills. This was terrific and I know my Sunday lunch group can't wait to give it a try.