🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Spinach, Mushrooms, and Cream for Dinner

48cf87b2 e6f9 4381 bb79 56cae680f3a0  food52 01 29 13 0975

I have a question about the recipe "Spinach, Mushrooms, and Cream for Dinner" from Nicholas Day. I want to make this for 12 people. Should I triple the recipe? Also should I use baby spinach?

asked by JBF OF BROOKLYN almost 3 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Baby spinach is going to shrink more than "grown up" spinach, so tripling is probably a good idea (I am a fan of better too much than not enough) I think you will need to play with the cream and milk amounts, depending on how much the spinach shrinks ... this looks like good leftovers so I say go for overdoing it and eat the remaining with a poached egg in the morning!!!