🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Lentil Walnut Loaf

17f90362 e952 40d4 842b 11ae0dbfcd23  vegan lentil loaf food52 mark weinberg 14 11 04 0433

I have a question about the recipe "Lentil Walnut Loaf " from Gena Hamshaw. Make ahead directions? I think I would like to make everything but baking it on Sunday and then bake it Monday. Anything I should keep in mind?

asked by JORJ about 3 years ago

Should be fine 1 day in fridge. Original recipe missed saying oven temp - should be about 350F or 180C. you may have to cook yours a little longer than the 40 min specified if taken direct from fridge to oven. FYI, see Felicity Cloake review of many nut loaf recipes and her combination of all to make "perfect" one (series in Guardian). http://www.theguardian...