🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Slow-Roasted Turkey

5e5f6282 5b91 4f33 94dc 7d68e7affd8a  2014 1111 slow roasted turkey699

I have a question about the recipe "Slow-Roasted Turkey" from erinmcdowell. If I'm brining for two days should I add butter with brine or ontop the day of?

asked by Lauren almost 3 years ago

Day of. The recipe doesn't call for brining, but air dries the turkey in the refrigerator instead. I assume you're brining then using the herbs and baking methods from the recipe. Butter in the bring won't really do anything but harden like a stick of butter, so just rub it on prior to baking the way the recipe directs. Good luck! I hope it's delicious.