🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Salted Caramel Chocolate Pecan Pie

8dd14fe7 1cd8 4458 862b a0b808c2dfdf  2013 1119 cp salted caramel chocolate pecan pie 066

I have a question about the recipe "Salted Caramel Chocolate Pecan Pie" from Stacy Blair. This pie sounds fabulous but I want to save some time. Can the caramel be made ahead?

asked by sticksnscones about 3 years ago

I'm sure you could! If you're storing the sauce in the fridge, simply heat it up in the microwave for a few seconds until the consistency becomes runny again for the ease of pouring. I do it all the time with salted caramel sauces :)