🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Homemade Green Bean Casserole

Ee47f325 1c09 4164 b57f 1e9b48a6c086  2016 0919 homemade green bean casserole bobbi lin 5826

I have a question about the recipe "Homemade Green Bean Casserole" from Plum Pie. Can I make this a day or two in advance? What's the best timing on the fried topping?

asked by Lucytron almost 3 years ago

671b6c39 4898 435f 92c5 89cd9b925088  img 3788

I'm guessing you can can do it the day before. The shallots might be less crispy. You could prepare the rest of the casserole and fry the shallots to add at the last minute. Green beans reheat fairly well if you don't overcook them. I'd stop at al dente.