A question about a recipe: Slow-Roasted Turkey

I have a question about the recipe "Slow-Roasted Turkey" from erinmcdowell. Ive seen other people advocate cooking the turkey upside down to get the juices to run down into the breast meat, but they are talking about higher temps for longer times. Do you think this would make a difference with the slow cook method?

C38ae255 89af 4ffc 9ff4 ce9ab188e69e  stringio
Slow-Roasted Turkey
Recipe question for: Slow-Roasted Turkey

Stephanie B. November 26, 2014
You can let it sit for 30 minutes so the meat has time to settle before carving.

Stephanie B. November 26, 2014
I don't think it would hurt the turkey, but roasting it breast side up as in the recipe will help get the beautiful, crispy skin on the presentation side of the turkey. The slow roast with lots of basting as Erin describes should give you nice moist meat and beautiful crispy skin.

Alfredo C. November 26, 2014
thanks for the prompt reply, I'll go with the slow roast. Per the recipe above, the turkey should be done after 10hrs, does it just come out and sit for 30 mins to let juices distribute or can it be served immediately?