🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cindy Mushet's Italian Jam Shortbread Tart (Fregolotta)

085a1319 96d5 4a46 a6ce f01234e4f329  2013 1029 genius almond shortbread tart 483

I have a question about the recipe "Cindy Mushet's Italian Jam Shortbread Tart (Fregolotta)" from Genius Recipes. Has anyone ever tried this with pumpkin butter in lieu of jam?

asked by Salvegging almost 3 years ago

5dd58b70 52d5 415a 8478 ba9053b33e62  kenzi
Kenzi Wilbur

Kenzi is the Managing Editor of Food52.

WOW! No, but you're onto something. Assuming the pumpkin butter has a similar consistency as the jam (nice and viscous), I'm sure it would work well!

1159112d e9d2 47a5 aa03 ccf4491917f1  img 9977
cratecooking

Susan is a Recipe Tester for Food52

I agree with Kenzi about the similar consistency. Should make for a delicious alternative, though!