A question about a recipe: Yoghurt & Spinach Dip, 'Borani Esfanaaj', in the Persian Manner

8fa810c4 a73d 43f4 aaf2 a2b56e1fe680  2016 1116 yoghurt spinach dip borani esfanaaj in the persian manner james ransom 332

I have a question about the recipe "Yoghurt & Spinach Dip, 'Borani Esfanaaj', in the Persian Manner" from shayma. Can this be made early? The day ahead?

asked by Kristie about 4 years ago

keg72

I haven't made it yet, but I can't see why not. I almost always make my yogurt dips ahead of time because that gives the flavors time to really spread thought the yogurt. I would, however, hold off on garnishing the dip until shortly before serving it.