🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Andrea Nguyen's Cashew and Cardamom Fudge (Kaju Barfi)

72be951d 60ac 4af5 a039 79877e6da094  15531955415 840c56836a b

I have a question about the recipe "Andrea Nguyen's Cashew and Cardamom Fudge (Kaju Barfi)" from Genius Recipes. Do you think I could substitute coconut milk for the sweetened condensed milk?

asked by marmar over 3 years ago

You can use it to make a substitute. Bring a can of full fat coconut to a simmer. Be careful, it loves to boil over. Add 1/4 cup honey. Whisk until honey dissolves. Simmer 30-40 minutes. I make it and use it to sweeten my tea.

marmar

That sounds amazing! Thank you!

It's really yummy. :) I had another thought. If you don't want the honey flavor, you can use sugar. Maybe 1/2 cup of sugar. Kind of guessing on the amount.