A question about a recipe: Flourless Chocolate and Raspberry Torte

I have a question about the recipe "Flourless Chocolate and Raspberry Torte" from divasparkle. What size pan should I use for this recipe?

ATG117
ATG117 December 31, 2014

It looks like an 8 or 9 inch springform. Either will work, but check the doneness 10 minutes before the bake time listed in the recipe and continue monitoring if needed.

Monita December 31, 2014

Here's another version of this recipe from the author's blog (http://selmastable.wordpress.com/2014/06/13/flourless-chocolate-and-raspberry-torte/)
In it she says it should be a 9" springform pan

ejm
ejm January 7, 2015

i just made it for NYE and followed the link to the blog with the same question - used a 9 in and it was perfect. It is a very good cake - everyone had seconds...

Emily Stapley
Emily Stapley January 7, 2015

Well, I made this a few days ago in a 9" springform, subbing in some Fiori di Sicilia flavouring instead of the vanilla extract. It was great! I really like the texture of this cake-- it holds up really well.