🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Flourless Chocolate and Raspberry Torte

3ba930eb d71c 4b7d 86a7 e992753dbe4e  img 8167

I have a question about the recipe "Flourless Chocolate and Raspberry Torte" from divasparkle. What size pan should I use for this recipe?

asked by Emily Stapley almost 3 years ago

It looks like an 8 or 9 inch springform. Either will work, but check the doneness 10 minutes before the bake time listed in the recipe and continue monitoring if needed.

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

Here's another version of this recipe from the author's blog (http://selmastable.wordpress...)
In it she says it should be a 9" springform pan

ejm

i just made it for NYE and followed the link to the blog with the same question - used a 9 in and it was perfect. It is a very good cake - everyone had seconds...

Well, I made this a few days ago in a 9" springform, subbing in some Fiori di Sicilia flavouring instead of the vanilla extract. It was great! I really like the texture of this cake-- it holds up really well.