🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chickpea Fettuccine with Harissa, Kale, and Olives

D0e37286 8ab3 4ab3 b9ce f2d6ae14befd  image dsc6260 2

I have a question about the recipe "Chickpea Fettuccine with Harissa, Kale, and Olives " from Lindsey S. Love | Dolly and Oatmeal . Can the chickpea fettuccine be made ahead and stored for any length of time? I may even want to make a double batch.

asked by Bobbie Hunt almost 3 years ago

2ade44da 31ff 408a 8e2d 9d5e114aeca0  headshot 4

I would advise against storing cooked chickpea pasta. Since chickpea flour is a very thirsty flour, it can dry out quite easily. I would try making the dough ahead of time, letting it dry, then storing it in the freezer before cooking. Hope that helps! All the best.