A question about a recipe: Brussels Sprouts and Chickpeas

678d98e2 6a9b 4d88 982f d5e130bd1745  2014 1014 sauteed brussels sprouts and chickpeas 011

I have a question about the recipe "Brussels Sprouts and Chickpeas" from Nicholas Day. What is calorie count? Carbs? Fat?

asked by Fayetta Wilcox almost 4 years ago

Abbie C

Somebody else recently asked about the nutrition facts for a different recipe, and a number of people suggested websites that allow you to calculate these data. Here is the link to that person's post: https://food52.com/hotline...

Thank you Abbie C. :)

You can find all kinds of nutritional fact counters online. This site doesn't typically provide that information, but it's easy enough for you to calculate it if that is important to you.

There is a fabulous link to Food52 philosophy to cooking and food in general. I'll try to find it for you. Merrill posted the link in response to someone else asking about nutritional numbers of a recipe that a home cook had posted.