A question about a recipe: Olive Oil-Saffron Ice Cream with Burnt Orange-Caramel Swirl

760ee222 ebeb 4c15 ac6b d7e8922fd2bf  21

I have a question about the recipe "Olive Oil-Saffron Ice Cream with Burnt Orange-Caramel Swirl" from Stefani McGuiness. How can I alter this recipe if I already have some saffron threads that are bloomed in water (from a previous dish). It's probably a good pinch of saffron in about two-three tablespoons of water.

asked by mariam almost 4 years ago

If you`re looking to use up the bloomed-saffron-in-water I would look for a stew or curry using saffron, or even scrambled eggs, where the saffron flavored water can mix in the liquid. Saffron water will likely not work well in the ice cream recipe.