A question about a recipe: Roasted Fennel & White Bean Dip

2c71eacd b1e8 4e42 be99 8d426d710f8b  012511f 302

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Fennel & White Bean Dip" from singing_baker. Should this be made with dried beans or is canned ok? Thanks!

asked by Julie P. over 3 years ago

Read the head-notes of the recipe. The editors used canned, "You simmer the white beans (we used canned) in a fragrant garlic-and-rosemary oil."

Julie P.

Yes, I noticed after I posted the question...but couldn't delete my question. Thanks for responding though!

Stephanie G

I have personally made this recipe with dried beans and it is worth the time if you have it.

Julie P.

I am using dried one. They are soaking now. Thanks a lot.

Julie, if it doesn't specify, i would use what you have or what time allows.